Boaters brings something new to the banks of
Henley Regatta with Gin Cocktails on arrival
and Cocktail hour for a quintessentially
experience on the Thames.
After a successful first year at Henley in 2016, Boaters will be back in 2017 promising to make your day special and offering a new experience for those attending during Henley Regatta. Mixologists – Cocktail makers – will be on hand during the afternoon to make Boaters the place to be and to be seen, during Henley Regatta.
Hospitality Package Includes
- Luxury marquee facility with garden area and informal seating
- Spectacular views of Temple Island, the Oxfordshire countryside and the rowing
- Champagne and “Gin Cocktail” reception
- Complimentary bar throughout the day
- Four course fine dining, with local sourced ingredients
- Fine wines to accompany your meal
- Afternoon Tea party with daily Gin Cocktails – Mixologists on site and homemade cakes served with Strawberries and cream
- Car parking (1 per 2)
- Floral arrangements
- Colour TV
- Provisions of ladies’ and gentlemen’s cloakroom
- Boaters VIP hostess service
- Live “official race regatta race commentary” within the marquee
- Event Documentation to be sent our 2 weeks before the event
- Live music during the Day
- Chinawhite tickets are subject to availability
Private areas available for 30 plus guests.
Boaters hospitality during Henley Regatta is owned and managed By Eventmasters the UK’s premier Corporate Hospitality Company www.eventmasters.co.uk