TEMPLE ISLAND ENCLOSURE IS OUR LONGEST STANDING ENCLOSURE THAT OFFERS EXCEPTIONAL LEVELS OF HOSPITALITY. YOU’RE GUARANTEED NOT TO BE DISAPPOINTED.
What better way to spend a quintessentially English day than at Henley during Henley Royal Regatta with its idyllic riverside setting, first class hospitality and relaxing environment. Temple Island Enclosure is Henley’s premier location, situated right in the heart of the action.
If you would like to receive information regarding 2017 then please email email@example.com
VIP Platinum Hospitality
• Admission to Temple Island Enclosure
• Morning coffee on arrival
• Champagne, Pimms and canapé reception
• River Cruise (Optional)
• Four course luncheon
• Fine wines, port and brandy
• Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
• Complimentary bar throughout the day including Champagne
• Official Programme (one per two guests)
• Floral decorations
• Television within the chalet
• Reserved car parking, just yards from your chalet
• Live ‘official regatta race commentary’ within the chalet
• Riverside bandstand featuring morning and afternoon jazz
• Event documentation to include the day’s itinerary and information
River Cruise (optional)
Reserving hospitality you have the option to include a river cruise along the Regatta course, with Pimms, Bucks Fizz and soft drinks served during the cruise for approximately one and a half hours.
Pricing and Bookings 2017
Please contact Ambro events directly for a bespoke quote or Book Online Here.
PRICES HELD UNTIL 1st FEBRUARY 2017
|Date||Price incl Boat Cruise||Price excl Boat Cruise|
|Wednesday 28th June||£322.80||£286.80|
|Thursday 29th June||£346.80||£310.80|
|Friday 30th June||£394.80||£358.80|
|Saturday 1st July||£322.80||£286.80|
|Sunday 3rd July||£274.80||£238.80|
All prices are per person including VAT, booking and standard postage fees apply and tickets are subject to availability.