TEMPLE ISLAND ENCLOSURE IS OUR LONGEST STANDING ENCLOSURE THAT OFFERS EXCEPTIONAL LEVELS OF HOSPITALITY. YOU’RE GUARANTEED NOT TO BE DISAPPOINTED.
What better way to spend a quintessentially English day than at Henley during Henley Royal Regatta with its idyllic riverside setting, first class hospitality and relaxing environment. Temple Island Enclosure is Henley’s premier location, situated right in the heart of the action.
If you would like to receive information regarding 2019 then please email email@example.com
VIP Platinum Hospitality
• Admission to Temple Island Enclosure
• Morning coffee on arrival
• Champagne, Pimms and canapé reception
• Four course served luncheon
• Fine wines to accompany lunch
• Afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
• Complimentary bar throughout the day including Champagne, Pimms, mocktails, beer, wine and soft drinks
• Official HRR Programme
• Floral decorations within your chalet
• Reserved car parking, just yards from the restaurant
• Live ‘official regatta race commentary’ within the chalet
• Riverside bandstand within the enclosure featuring morning and afternoon jazz
• Optional River Cruise
River Cruise: Option to include a one and a half hour river cruise along the Regatta course
River Cruise (optional)
Reserving hospitality you have the option to include a river cruise along the Regatta course, with Pimms, Bucks Fizz and soft drinks served during the cruise for approximately one and a half hours.
Pricing and Booking 2019
Please contact Ambro events directly for a bespoke quote or book online here
|Date||Price incl Boat Cruise||Price excl Boat Cruise|
|Wednesday 3rd July||£334.80||£298.80|
|Thursday 4th July||£358.80||£322.80|
|Friday 5th July||£406.80||£370.80|
|Saturday 6th July||£382.80||£346.80|
|Sunday 7th July||Please contact us for Sunday availability and pricing|
All prices are per person including VAT and booking fees, tickets are subject to availability.