TEMPLE ISLAND ENCLOSURE IS OUR LONGEST STANDING ENCLOSURE AND OFFERS EXCEPTIONAL LEVELS OF HOSPITALITY. YOU’RE GUARANTEED NOT TO BE DISAPPOINTED.
What better way to spend a quintessentially English day than by the River Thames during Henley Royal Regatta. With its idyllic setting, first class hospitality and relaxing environment, Temple Island Enclosure is Henley’s premier location, situated right in the heart of the action.
For more information or to book please call 01923 710970 or email email@example.com.
VIP Riverside Hospitality
- Admission to Temple Island Enclosure
- Morning coffee on arrival
- Champagne, Pimms and canapé reception
- Four course served luncheon
- Fine wines to accompany lunch
- Afternoon tea with Strawberries & Cream
- Complimentary bar throughout the day to include Champagne, Pimms, mocktails, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Official HRR Programme
- Floral decorations within your chalet
- Reserved car parking, just yards from the restaurant
- Live ‘official Regatta race commentary’ within the chalet
- Riverside bandstand within the enclosure featuring morning and afternoon jazz
- Optional River Cruise to include a one and a half hour river cruise along the Regatta course
- Access to Chinawhite on Friday and Saturday
River Cruise (optional)
Reserving hospitality you have the option to include a river cruise along the Regatta course, with Pimms, Bucks Fizz and soft drinks served during the cruise for approximately one and a half hours.
Pricing and Booking 2020
Please contact Ambro events directly for a bespoke quote:
|Date||Price Inc. Boat Cruise||Price Ex. Boat Cruise|
|Wednesday 1st July||£289||£259|
|Thursday 2nd July||£299||£269|
|Friday 3rd July||£349||£319|
|Saturday 4th July||£329||£299|
|Sunday 5th July||On request||On request|
All prices are per person plus VAT. Tickets are subject to availability.