Weekly Mooring – ON SALE SOON – Monday 29th June to Monday 6th July 2020
TEMPLE ISLAND MEADOWS PREMIUM MOORING FACILITIES ARE LOCATED BEYOND THE START OF THE REGATTA COURSE AND STRETCH DOWN RIVER TOWARDS HAMBLEDEN LOCK.
We have replaced the old wooden landing stages with premium pontoons! Our moorings are conveniently located between the locks, meaning no queuing to get up and down the course.
We provide several water points at the start of the moorings. Toilets in 2020 will be plastic cubicles. These will be available at the mooring site for use by moorings customers and we provide a free of charge pump out service. Private plastic toilet cubicles are available to hire for the week. This will be placed in a convenient location close to your mooring and you will be able to put your own padlock on it.
If you would like a picnic or other catering options please click here.
For Henley Royal Regatta week we offer commercial moorings on a daytime or evening basis. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
UNAUTHORISED MOORINGS AND DROP OFFS
We do not offer an area for drop offs. We work with District Enforcement, signs are displayed all along the bank and District Enforcement will be charging £200 per incident for unauthorised moorings and drop offs as per the signage.
Only pre approved commercial boats are authorised to operate on our venue, including offering river taxi services. Action will be taken against unauthorised commercial operators.
HENLEY FESTIVAL MOORINGS
If you would like to moor at Temple Island Meadows during Henley Festival you can book directly with SRB Moorings:
Call 07774 701314 or email email@example.com
Mooring valid from midday on Monday 29th June until midday on Monday 6th July 2020
- Free water & pump out services
- Communal plastic cubicle toilets on the riverbank
- 1 owner car pass providing 24 hour access
- Evening car passes (after 6pm) for your guests at no extra charge, please book these in advance only (maximum of 6)
- Daily guest passes in advance (pre-order before 1st June) at a reduced price
- 2 x Saturday Barn Bar passes, usually £15 on the day and £12 in advance
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY SMALL GAZEBOS MEASURING 3M x 3M CAN BE INSTALLED AT YOUR MOORING. ANY STRUCTURES LARGER THAN THIS ARE PROHIBITED AND WILL BE REMOVED.
River Access Throughout Racing
- All our moorings will be able to move at any time during the event, even during race times
- We have replaced the old wooden landing stages with premium pontoons. The diagram below is for illustration purposes only, the actual lay out/boat poitioning may be diferent on the day.
Map and Diagram
Please note, images are for illustration purposes only and may vary at the event.
Prices for 2019
|BOAT SIZE IN METERS||PRICE||VAT||TOTAL PRICE|
|0 – 5||£520.83||£104.17||£625.00|
|5.1 – 9.5||£958.33||£191.67||£1150.00|
|9.6 – 14||£1333.33||£266.67||£1600.00|
|14.1 – 18||£1500.00||300.00||£1800.00|
|1 x Plastic Cubicle||£83.33||£16.67||£100|