Weekly mooring available
TEMPLE ISLAND MEADOWS PREMIUM MOORING FACILITIES ARE LOCATED BEYOND THE START OF THE REGATTA COURSE AND STRETCH DOWN RIVER TOWARDS HAMBLEDEN LOCK.
Our moorings are conveniently located between the locks meaning no queuing to get up and down the course.
We provide several water points at the start of the moorings. Toilets in 2017 will be plastic cubicle toilets instead of trailer toilets and these will be available at the mooring site for use by moorings customers and we provide a free of charge Pump Out service on Thursday and Saturday mornings. Please note you can book your own private toilet for the week. This will be placed in a convenient location close to your mooring and you will be able to put your own lock on the cubicle.
To apply for a moooring for 2017 please download and complete the form using the following link and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Henley Royal Regatta week we offer commercial moorings on a daytime or evening basis. Please contact us at email@example.com/01628 499988 if you wish to book a commercial mooring to discuss your requirements.
- Mooring valid from midday on Monday 26th June until midday on Monday 3rd July 2017
- Free water & pump out services
- Shore side toilets
- 1 owner car pass providing 24 hour access
- Evening car passes (after 6pm) for your guests at no extra charge, please book these in advance only (maximum of 6)
- Daily guest passes in advance (pre-order before 1st June) at a reduced price
- 2 x Saturday Barn Bar passes, usually £15 on the day and £10 in advance
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY SMALL GAZEBOS MEASURING 3m x 3m CAN BE INSTALLED AT YOUR MOORING. ANY STRUCTURES LARGER THAN THIS ARE PROHIBITED AND WILL BE REMOVED.
Red– Static Moorings
- All moorings shown in Red on the map are unable to move during race times. Outside of these times your boat will be able to move. This is by order of the EA.
- If you book a static mooring during race times’ mooring space and decide you do wish to move at the event you will be unable to do so and we do not accept responsibility for this as the EA enforce this harbour masters notice.
Blue – River Access throughout Racing
- Any moorings shown in Blue on the map are able to move at any time during the event and are permitted to move during race times.
- If you do not plan to move during race times we ask that you specify this on the booking form to allow others who do wish to move to be allocated an appropriate mooring space.
Prices are inclusive of VAT.
|Blue Zone Henley Regatta Mooring||Weekly||Mon 26th June – Mon 3rd July||£53 per metre|
|Red Zone Henley Regatta Mooring||Weekly||Mon 26th June – Mon 3rd July||£37 per metre|
|1 Owner Car Pass||24hr access||FOC|
|Evening Car Passes (maximum of 6)||After 6pm only||FOC|
|Racing Programmes||(Weds-Sun)||£4.00 per programme|
|Henley Festival||Weekly||Mon 3rd July – Mon 10th July||£23 per metre|