Weekly mooring available
TEMPLE ISLAND MEADOWS PREMIUM MOORING FACILITIES ARE LOCATED BEYOND THE START OF THE REGATTA COURSE AND STRETCH DOWN RIVER TOWARDS HAMBLEDEN LOCK.
2018 Moorings are on sale now
Our moorings are conveniently located between the locks, meaning no queuing to get up and down the course.
We provide several water points at the start of the moorings. Toilets in 2018 will be plastic cubicle toilets. These will be available at the mooring site for use by moorings customers and we provide a free of charge Pump Out service. Private plastic toilet cubicles are available to hire for the week. This will be placed in a convenient location close to your mooring and you will be able to put your own lock on the cubicle.
For catering options please click here
To apply for a moooring for 2018 please download and complete the form using the following link. If you have any queries please get in touch: email@example.com, 01628 499982 . Bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking.
For Henley Royal Regatta week we offer commercial moorings on a daytime or evening basis. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/01628 499988 if you wish to book a commercial mooring to discuss your requirements.
UNAUTHORISED MOORINGS AND DROP OFFS
We do not offer an area for drop offs. We work with District Enforcement, signs are displayed all along the bank and District Enforcement will be charging £200 per incident for unauthorised moorings and drop offs as per the signage.
Only pre approved Commercial boats are authorised to operate on our venue, including offering River Taxi services from The Shopping Village to the lock. Action will be taken against unauthorised commercial operators.
Mooring valid from midday on Monday 1st July until midday on Monday 9th July 2018
- Free water & pump out services
- Communal plastic cubicle toilets on the riverbank
- 1 owner car pass providing 24 hour access
- Evening car passes (after 6pm) for your guests at no extra charge, please book these in advance only (maximum of 6)
- Daily guest passes in advance (pre-order before 1st June) at a reduced price
- 2 x Saturday Barn Bar passes, usually £15 on the day and £10 in advance
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY SMALL GAZEBOS MEASURING 3m x 3m CAN BE INSTALLED AT YOUR MOORING. ANY STRUCTURES LARGER THAN THIS ARE PROHIBITED AND WILL BE REMOVED.
Red– Static Moorings
- All moorings shown in Red on the map are unable to move during race times. Outside of these times your boat will be able to move. This is by order of the EA.
- If you book a static mooring during race times’ mooring space and decide you do wish to move at the event you will be unable to do so and we do not accept responsibility for this as the EA enforce this harbour masters notice.
Blue – River Access throughout Racing
- Any moorings shown in Blue on the map are able to move at any time during the event and are permitted to move during race times.
- If you do not plan to move during race times we ask that you specify this on the booking form to allow others who do wish to move to be allocated an appropriate mooring space.
Prices are inclusive of VAT.
|Blue Zone Henley Regatta Mooring||Weekly||Mon 2nd July – Mon 9th July||£55 per metre|
|Red Zone Henley Regatta Mooring||Weekly||Mon 2nd July – Mon 9th July||£38 per metre|
|1 Owner Car Pass||24hr access||FOC|
|Evening Car Passes (maximum of 6)||After 6pm only||FOC|
|Henley Festival||Weekly||Mon 9th July – Mon 16th July||£25 per metre|