Enjoying Your Day
WHAT BETTER WAY TO SPEND THE DAY DURING HENLEY REGATTA THAN YOUR VERY OWN RESERVED PARKING & PICNIC SPACE BY THE RIVER.
Farm Reserved Parking is located in the heart of the action, on the riverside between the Barn Bar and the Pavilion Enclosure. A beautiful spot where you and your guests can park your car and enjoy a picnic with fabulous views of the racing.
If you would like our event caterers to provide your picnic, then click here to find out more.
See out event map for further details on the location.
If you have a large group of people (around 10 +) or would like a more premium experience, please take a look at our Pavilion Enclosure, with three options starting from 10 people, with a private garden area and pagoda marquee.
Full Terms and Conditions, click here. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the Terms and Conditions of sale.
What’s included in all Reserved Parking & Picnic Spaces:
- Reserved area for your car and picnic together. Area measures 9m x 3m on front row and 6m x 3m on second and third rows
- A maximum of 10 people per space (front, second, third rows) and 15 people per Premium space
- A picnic bench (seats 6 comfortably) with umbrella
- The reserved car park is open from 7:30am until one hour after the racing and on Sunday 1 hour after prize giving
- Complimentary racing programme (one per space)
- Public address providing up to the minute racing results
- Toilet facilities & litter collection
- Saturday guests will be allowed complimentary entry into the Barn Bar with their wristband. Over 21s only.
- Under 5s go free
Reserved parking spaces are allocated on a first-come first-served basis. On sale 5th February 2020
Please note that a picnic bench and umbrella is now included in each space.
|Wednesday 1st July||Front Row||£75.00|
|Wednesday 1st July||Second Row||£60.00|
|Wednesday 1st July||Third Row||£55.00|
|Wednesday 1st July||Front Row Premium||£140.00|
|Wednesday 1st July||Front Row Wide||£85.00|
|Thursday 2nd July||Front Row||£75.00|
|Thursday 2nd July||Second Row||£60.00|
|Thursday 2nd July||Third Row||£55.00|
|Thursday 2nd July||Front Row Premium||£140.00|
|Thursday 2nd July||Front Row Wide||£85.00|
|Friday 3rd July||Front Row||£95.00|
|Friday 3rd July||Second Row||£75.00|
|Friday 3rd July||Third Row||£70.00|
|Friday 3rd July||Front Row Premium||£165.00|
|Friday 3rd July||Front Row Wide||£110.00|
|Saturday 4th July||Front Row||£140.00|
|Saturday 4th July||Second Row||£115.00|
|Saturday 4th July||Third Row||£105.00|
|Saturday 4th July||Front Row Premium||£220.00|
|Saturday 4th July||Front Row Wide||£150.00|
|Sunday 5th July||Front Row||£95.00|
|Sunday 5th July||Second Row||£75.00|
|Sunday 5th July||Third Row||£70.00|
|Sunday 5th July||Front Row Premium||£165.00|
|Sunday 5th July||Front Row Wide||£110.00|
Farm Reserved Parking & Picnic Area
Farm Reserved Parking & Picnic Area is located in the heart of the action, on the riverside between the Barn Bar and the Pavilion Enclosure.
On sale 5th February 2020.
- VIP spaces are approx. 12m deep x 5m. Fantastic raised viewing platform area with sloping bank to the front and sides. Only 2 available!
- Front Row Wide spaces are approx. 7m deep x 9 – 13m wide. No other spaces in front or behind you. Fenced on both sides
- Front Row spaces are approx. 9m deep x 3m wide and are closest to the river. Fenced on both sides
- Second and third row spaces are approx. 6m x 3m for cars
- There is a maximum of 10 people per space, except for VIP where the maximum is 15 people per space
- All spaces contain one picnic bench (seats 6 comfortably)
- Please note that minibuses and limos are not allowed in Farm Reserved, but can park in the standard car park whilst you use your space.
- If you have any special requests, please let us know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate these requests, however we cannot guarantee it. Please ensure you check how many people are permitted in the space you have booked as additional numbers are not permitted
- If you are bringing larger vehicles, e.g. limousines, mini buses or coaches, they will need to be parked in the main car park. Farm reserved is not suitable for any large vehicles
- Please note no dogs, BBQs or naked flames, overnight camping or overnight parking are permitted. It is the ticket holders responsibility to ensure you have a designated driver
- Reserved car parks will close 1 hour after racing finishes except Sunday when they will close 1 hour after prize giving
- All spaces are sold on the basis of private non-commercial use. If you are interested in holding a commercial event please contact The Copas Partnership – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For full Terms and Conditions click here. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the Terms and Conditions of Sale
Hand delivered or collected during Henley Royal Regatta
Why not impress your guests or simply have an intimate picnic for two and enjoy watching the Regatta the traditional way – with a delicious Goose & Berry picnic on the riverbank.
Goose & Berry are offering picnics and bespoke catering for Reserved parking, Mooring and Pavilion Enclosure Customers. Please contact us for more details.
If you would like to arrange private catering to your Reserved Parking area with or without service staff please contact email@example.com or call 01628 499988.