The GLEBE campsite is located just a few minutes’ walk from the Barn Bar, The Start, Redgrave Bar, Chinawhite & Reserved Car Parking.
- This campsite is suitable for all. We have full-time campsite wardens at the Glebe as well as toilet and shower facilities and a cafe
- Camping passes are valid from midday to 10:00am the following day
- Camping tickets are per person (every individual staying in the campsite will need a wristband)
- Caravan/campervan tickets are per vehicle
- Standard campervan space (up to 6m)
- Large campervan space (over 6m)
- Barn Bar priority pass for Sat for over 21s with valid ID
- Toilet facilities and luxury showers
- Car parking space in campsite car park
- Close proximity to the Barn Bar, Chinawhite, The Start and many other attractions
- Pricing for vehicles is per vehicle including the occupants providing all occupants are sleeping inside the vehicle. If you plan to pitch a tent in addition each person will require a camper ticket. Camping in tents in not permitted in the campervan area you will need to pitch in the main campsite area
Please note: The campsite is over 18s unless accompanied by a parent, no ID, no entry even with a valid ticket. Tickets are etickets and will be sent out pre event, you will not be admitted to the campsite without a valid eticket and ID.
By booking your ticket you are agreeing to the promoters Terms and Conditions full details can be found here