COVID-19  Update – 30th June 2020

The Covid-19 outbreak has resulted in very considerable disruption to our Events Calendar this year.  Naturally, however, the health and safety of everyone involved and strict observation of Government guidance, has to take precedence.

We are doing everything we safely can do, to keep as many events running as we possible, and will keep our website fully updated with any changes.  As of today, our season is currently operating as follows:

F3 Trail Run

Postponed from May 10th 2020 to 27th September 2020.

Click here for F3 Events website

Swamp Football 

30th May 2020 – Cancelled.

Henley Women’s Regatta

19th to 21st June 2020 – Cancelled. 

Click here for HWR website

Open Water Swim Classic

28th June 2020 – Cancelled. 

Click here for Open Water Swim website

Henley Royal Regatta

1st to 5th July 2020 – Cancelled. 

Now working towards next year, when the Regatta will run over a spectacular 6 days, from 29th June to 4th July 2021.

Existing bookings transferring into 2021.  Details for new bookings will be published very soon.

If you have booked a ticket for 2020, but not recieved an email with the next steps, please log on to your Ticketsellers account or contact regatta@copas.co.uk.

Henley Masters Regatta      

10th to 11th July 2020 – Cancelled. 

2021 event on 16th – 17th July.

Click here for Henley Masters Regatta website

Open Water Swim Festival and Club to Pub   

OWS are currently intending to hold both these events at the end of August 2020 – the Club to Pub on the evening of Friday 28th August and the Henley Swim Festival during the day on Saturday 29th August.

The details may be different to usual, but the Henley Swim atmosphere and ethos will remain strong.


Click here for Open Water Swim website

Macmillan Mighty Hike            

Postponed from 18th July 2020 to 10th October 2020.

Click here for Macmillan Might Hike website

Rewind Festival 

Postponed from 14th to 16th August 2020 to 20th to 22nd August 2021

Click here for Rewind Festival website

Piper Boat Rally 

18th to 20th September 2020 – Business as usual at this stage

Click here for Piper Boats website

We wish all our customers, partners and suppliers all the very best in these difficult times, and look forward to welcoming you back to Temple Island Meadows as soon as possible.



All website content is © 2020 The Copas Partnership & cannot be used or reproduced in any way without the express permission of The Copas Partnership