AT TEMPLE ISLAND MEADOWS DURING HENLEY ROYAL REGATTA, WE OFFER A WONDERFUL RIVERSIDE MOTORHOME PARK FOR MOTORHOMES AND CAMPERVANS ONLY.
Located on the banks of the River Thames, just a short walk from the start of the racing. Each pitch within the Motorhome Park offers delightful views of the river. Park up adjacent to the tow path, allowing easy access to nearby attractions just a short walk away. Situated close to Hambleson Lock, surrounded by beautiful countryside, enjoy a more peacful setting during the Regatta.
Being close to Hambledon Lock, you can watch Regatta boats passing through, go for a lovely walk along the river or through the surrounding countryside. After the racing and excitement of your day at the Regatta you can retire back to the motorhome site to relax and watch the world go by.
Included in your booking are two complimentary Barn Bar tickets for Saturday night (worth £15 each), where there is live music from 1pm until midnight. The Barn Bar is free to enter on other days and has some great entertainment including music through the week and children’s entertainers on Sunday. There is a Street Food Village with a wide variety of choice.
The motor home park is for motorhomes and campervans only. No cars can park here. If you require additional parking for your cars, you can purchase these in advance online or at the gate on the day. The carparks are located just ashort walk away.
· This motorhome site is suitable for all motorhomes and campervans
· Motorhome passes are per vehicle
· Standard size (up to 10m)
· Barn Bar priority tickets for Saturday for Over 21s with Valid ID
· Close proximity to the Barn Bar, Chinawhite, The Start and many other attractions
· Pricing is per vehicle including the occupants, providing all occupants are sleeping inside the vehicle
· The site is over 18s unless accompanied by a parent, no ID, no entry even with a valid ticket
Please note the following;
· Commercial vehicles (vehicles used for work-related purposes, carrying goods or fare-paying passengers) and sign-written vehicles are not permitted on site
· Tents are not accepted at this park
· Fresh water and toilet emptying facilities are available
· This site has no on-site shower facilities
· Catering options available, please click here
On sale from midday on 5th February 2020! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01628 499988 for more details.