NEW FOR 2019 AT TEMPLE ISLAND MEADOWS, WE ARE OFFERING A WONDERFUL RIVERSIDE MOTORHOME PARK FOR MOTORHOMES AND CAMPERVANS ONLY. LOCATED ON THE RIVER THAMES, JUST A SHORT WALK DOWNSTREAM FROM THE START OF THE RACING, WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF THE RIVER AND THE REGATTA ACTION RIGHT FROM YOUR PITCH.
The park is situated near the Start of the racing course, immediately adjacent to the towpath, and within easy walking distance of bars and food outlets. Being close to Hambledon Lock, you can watch Regatta boats passing through, go for a lovely walk along the river or through the surrounding countryside.
After the racing and excitement of your day at the Regatta you can retire back to the motorhome site to relax and watch the world go by.
Included in your booking are two complimentary Barn Bar tickets for Saturday night (worth £15 each), where there is live music from 1pm until midnight. The Barn Bar is free to enter on other days and has some great entertainment including music through the week and children’s entertainers on Sunday. There is a Street Food Village with a wide variety of choice.
You will receive a vehicle pass, prior to the event, to place in the window of your vehicle when entering the site, to allow access.
If you require additional parking for your cars you can purchase these online for the best savings, but also available on the day. Please note that the carparks are located a walk away, and no cars can park in the motorhome park.
· This motorhome site is suitable for all Motorhomes and Campervans, Families, and Groups.
· Motorhome passes are per vehicle
· Standard size (up to 10m)
· Barn Bar priority tickets for Saturday for Over 21s with Valid ID
· Close proximity to The Barn Bar, Chinawhite, The Start and many other attractions.
· Pricing is per vehicle including the occupants, providing all occupants are sleeping inside the vehicle.
· The site is over 18s unless accompanied by a parent, no ID no entry even with a valid ticket.
Please note the following;
· Commercial vehicles (vehicles used for work-related purposes, carrying goods or fare-paying passengers) and sign-written vehicles are not permitted on site.
· Tents are not accepted at this park
· Fresh Water and toilet emptying facilities are available
· This site has no on-site shower facilities.
· Catering options available, please click here
Salcombe Gin – New For 2019
We are thrilled to announce Salcombe Gin as the premium pour at Temple Island Meadows during Henley Royal Regatta serving exceptional ‘Salcombe & Tonics’ and cocktails throughout. There are two exciting and exclusive gin services available at Templeview Glamping. Why not enhance your experience with The Salcombe Gin Butler Service or The Salcombe Gin Hamper Delivery Service (pre-booking essential).
By booking your ticket you are agreeing to the promoters Terms and Conditions full details can be found on our booking site.